The Eating Out Day

Today is a super social staycation day! Here was Thursday's schedule, which will make you see why likely I will not accomplish my goal of a) a nap, and b) getting something house-related accomplished.

Tomorrow I will really hunker down, I swear. Or not. I don't want a job anymore. Okay, that's for another post.

Drummmmrollll....

Thursday, August 28

* 7 a.m. -- Breakfast with In The Tweeds at Vienna Inn (yes-s-s-s-s-s)
* 12:30 p.m. -- Lunch with Meghan (good story: Meghan and I lived across the street when we were 4 years old in Michigan, we've each moved a hundred times as adults and with our families, and now she lives 10 minutes away!) in Falls Church City
* 3 p.m. -- Coffee with The Kate. I don't know why I called her that, maybe just because I like her so much!
* After work (maybe 6 or 7?) -- Dinner with Love This Life. What a treat she always is 110% of the time, and I can always barely contain myself waiting for her updates and stories!


Phew!

0 comments: