Def: Confusion - noun.

This has been a strange week, a strange few months, a strange half of a year. I have always thought of myself as being able to handle what is thrown at me, but you know when that one thing comes your way and you are just stumped?

I’m stumped.

And I don’t get it, and I don’t know how to handle it, or what to do or not do – and some how everything I can think of seems right but feels wrong. Or it feels right, but seems wrong.

It is funny how God can take you to places where you know he is saying “give it to me, this is not yours,” but for some reason you just don’t want to – or can’t. Objectively, the answer is more than obvious. But a willing hypocrite am I when the situation presents itself in my mirror!

Do not fear, friends. I’m not distressed, not upset, not fearful. Just confused, and I know you all have been confused before too - so you know as well as I do that waiting and praying it out are where the solution is.

So there I will be.

0 comments: