Yazin Takes the Stage!

It’s a cold and snowy day here in the frozen tundra, also known as my beloved home-state of Michigan. I am sitting in a Starbucks with my friend – we will call her Yazin (thought she loathes the name) – and she has started her very own blog recently. Very recently. You should check her out here.

Yazin is great. She is but a spring chicken, but sometimes I think she is one of the more wise Christians I know. She is more faithful than me, more obedient than me, and the occasional conversation we have where I am freaking out about This or That, she seems to effortlessly come up with something along the lines of, “well, I think God would say…,” or “you know the answer. Pray.”

DUH?!

If only I had been as wise and faithful as she when I was but 19 years old!

Oh, and she’s a designer in training. She doesn’t know this yet, but she will be a designer – of homes, of clothes, or people, of something. She will realize some day soon that I am always right!

0 comments: