1.0.9.

I know I owe a complete unveiling of my not-so-new-anymore little pre-war townhouse. I do, I do, you are correct.

But until it’s totally finished – or at least more than it is now – a few more snippets to get us a little closer. Can we agree to meet there?

Here are some cute hooks I found, that just so happen to also be my house number! I can’t find a darn thing – ever – and that includes my keys. If I don’t have hooks to put them on, they will go missing.

I am totally in to the idea of making home essentials also decorative, and this is just one of my ways. With such a small space, if the essentials and functionalities weren’t also decorative, I’d have no room to do anything else!

3 comments:

L said...

I know I've already seen it, but I can't wait for more pictures! Cutest house ever!

Kara said...

Oh man, you're totally holding out on us! I think I may have to make an in-person drop by since we live so close... very cute. I'm sure I will absolutely drool over the rest of the house.

The Girl said...

I loooove the drop-bys! :) But you are right, so this morning I took a bunch of pictures and I'll be putting a few posts up over the week! In fact, I'll show the whole first floor, and only leave the top floor for later (since that's what isn't painted yet). Stand by!...