Fruit-y Kabobs


I brought these little (or not so little, actually) fruit kabobs to a Super Bowl party at one of my favorite couples’ house last weekend.

With all the great food they had, the hostess and I realized that there was nothing even a little bit healthy. All scrumptious, just not healthy, so we needed at least one option if nothing more than to make us and their guests pretend we weren’t eating bad!

"Ingredients":
  • Strawberries
  • Blackberries
  • Banana
  • Pineapple
  • Apple
  • Sticks!

But you could make your own kabobs with any fruit you want! But, I recommend picking something for the ends of the sticks that will hold. The blackberries did well, but a banana would fall right off.

And best of all, they were a hit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea! I'm going to make these tonight for the Oscars:)