It's Spring!

There are so many wonderful signs of spring arriving: the chirping birds, warmer temperatures, being able to leave the windows open at night...

But also, the arrival of the Bodens Spring Catalog! Well yes, I've been pouring over it for the last three weeks. Tagging pages, bending corners, tabulating and justifying "needs" v. "wants" v. "seriously, I just cannot allow myself to buy that"'s.

So I thought I'd just share with you a few of the items I'm obsessing over. How this usually goes is I'll let myself get one of these, then maybe hope the others are still available in the right color and size by the time it all goes on sale!

Care to vote which item I should splurge on?!?

There are these beauties - purple (though they call it blue, so I'm not 100% sure) sandals which a perfect heel height, and lovely little ruffles. Other colors here.



Butterfly, teal, flat slingbacks? WHAT?! When, how, and where do I apply to work in the Bodens design studio? I sort of think I could get these no where else - and frankly nothing like them - which means they are beating out the above ruffle shoes at the moment.


A dress... or two. I've narrowed it down to two dresses that are so pretty, and so different (even if not in print, in shape and styling they are), that they are worthy of the "top choices" list!


And last, what is needed to pull everything together in this set, and a wardrobe? DUH. A clutch!

Okay, this is the dream list. I'm not getting all these - I may not even get one. But if I did choose just one item... which should it be?

3 comments:

Kara said...

Get the butterfly shoes. They are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm are the butterfly shoes even a question?!?! A must. And that navy and green dress is perfection!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh the first pair is my favorite!! They look just like my wedding shoes so I have to say I love em :)