Mr. Baby Man

One of my favorite things about my friends is that they let me use their lives to practice my photography :). Yes, I realize it's a good deal for them as well, since they certainly aren't paying what they would with other established photographers, but there is really only one way to improve and get experience...


... and that's by doing it!

Below meet little Connor. Connor was just 5 lbs. 12 oz. when he was born - a little stinker bug. Let's just say the little guy is NOT a fan of having a camera in his face or even around. We had to break it up into two sessions to try to get enough shots, and both times he was happy as a clam before the session and after the session. But during? No way, Jose.

So without the sleeping baby photos that everyone wishes they have, I present a Connor preview.









0 comments: