New Specs!


There was a big day in my world a few weeks ago. See, I have been wearing glasses (or for a few years in the middle there, contacts) for 22 years. That’s a lot of years for someone just a few years older than that!

During a trip to the eye doctor a few weeks ago, I thought I would be in mucho trouble! I hadn’t gotten my eyes checked in two years. Troub-le! And then… then… my doctor said words I have never heard from him or anyone else for that matter.

“Your prescription hasn’t changed.”

WHAT?! No words came out of my mouth. I was speechless! Please understand that this is the first time in those 22 years that has ever happened. In short, this means things are slowing down (finally!) which is music to my ears!

More importantly, I thought this immediately gave me the freedom to go out and get a “fun” pair of glasses. Not for every day, but for F.U.N. days!

So what do you think?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are fun! Funfun glasses for funfun days!