Gro-dy!


Don’t look. No, really, don’t.

Okay, there’s a picture, obviously you’re looking. This was me after a broken toe (in two places), and a torn ligament in the joint that connects it to my foot.

So awesome.

I got to go to a podiatrist for the first time in my life over this little gem. Just a tip for your future: don’t trip over an area rug while carrying a rocking chair, then catch yourself on it, but slam your foot in to the base of it.

Believe me. Just falling – and not “catching” myself… on a toe – would have been much less painful.

Oh how the saga of hurting myself continues:).

4 comments:

Lisa said...

ouch! did that happen this week? that totally sounds like something I would do. are you coming to fl sunday to see sw baptized? I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Why do you do this to yourself?! You need to post on your moving injury from 2 years ago...unless Facebook tries to remove the pic again. :)

Pink Sun Drops said...

Oh, oh, OW!! Feel better!!! And, yes, I am glad it was just your toe.

The Girl said...

I actually did it the last time I was in St. Louis - so a few weeks ago. But seriously... NO TEARS. That is pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.

Believe it or not, even though it is still healing, it's less painful to wear heels! Sigh.