Oh, Dear Kitchen

I love the MSN articles on their home page every day, mostly because they are short (let’s be honest about my attention span), and have lots of pictures! Do I sound like an 8-year-old boy? I think I might.

Check out this “30 Great Kitchens” article they have up right now.

Even though the pictures are small, and it’s hard to see a lot of detail, I like the idea that some of these kitchens have. Gave me a few ideas for a few rooms in my house. Looks like I’m going to have to pick up the next House Beautiful issue!

And for those that know me, you won’t be surprised to learn that my favorite of these options is the “All White Kitchen.” I don’t know what it is about white brick, white cabinets, white paint…

2 comments:

L said...

Way to promote Microsoft! :) I agree, I love all white, especially white brick.

Kara said...

Oooh thanks for the link - can't wait to peruse. Isn't it about time that we get some pictures of all of your recent work in the house?