Pretty Pretty Paper

I’ve been kind of obsessed with stationary & notecards lately.

I've always liked pretty papers, but I’m starting to look at so many new stationary styles online and thinking that I need to start making up reasons to write on real paper and write people notes and letters!

There are a few personalized sets in my collection, but I may have to re-organize them for better usability and accessibility so that I remember them more often!

Here are a few that are on my wish list right now…


















2 comments:

Christy Parker said...

L.O.V.E. the green & white one! You're snowed in - write some letters to your poor friends who have no snow :-)

Kara said...

I forbid any more posts of this nature (although, I seriously appreciate you for not posting the sources so I can't hit "purchase"). I love writing cards and always can find a reason for needing new stationary.