Round on the Sides & HI in the Middle...


If you've been reading very long you know there are a few places I just can't get enough of - and they aren't your normal to-die-for destinations usually.


That's okay with me though. Less tourists and tourist-y! Lately I've been pining for some Ohio, remembering the great time I had last fall over a long weekend. I go to the Cleveland area almost every fall - and this last October's trip was just as beautiful.

So I went to high school outside Cleveland and might have a special affinity for it... but it's also quite adorable!

Check out some of our fun during that perfect October weekend... sigh, I can almost smell the countryside now!

(First a funny one - a friend sitting with Kate.)








1 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Love little farm visits!