Monday Night Musings

I learn so many little tidbits from reading other people's blogs all the time. I learn about new sites, new color combinations, new layouts and design "rules" to break. Really, it's quite a world out there of people that really - REALLY - know what they're doing.

I'm not one of them. So I'll take every opportunity to learn from them!

There isn't always enough to build an entire post, so maybe I'll just leave you with a few little nuggets from the weekend.

First, this magazine, Lonny Magazine. Not sure how I am so completely and totally out of the loop on this one, but I am!

Second, I saw a quote this weekend that read, "I think of you in colors that don't exist." I don't know, a little "art geek" as where I saw it described it, but it struck me. Maybe it's not an obvious person in your life - or more likely what others would think would be your obvious answer - but is there anyone in your life that is so full, and so complicated, yet wonderful, that you do in fact think of them in colors that don't exist?

This is one of my most favorite shots I've taken - and I thought of it immediately.


0 comments: