Merry [Almost] Christmas

As promised, a preview of the Christmas card selection process. As most years, I used TinyPrints.com - I'm comfortable with the site and their really excellent service, as well as knowing what the quality of the card will be like, how the colors differ a little... you know, I'm basically just a good loyal customer.


I needed to get the cards in before Thanksgiving so I could spend that time starting the process. Now, I almost regret not waiting just a tad longer because they got in a whole new batch of designs since I ordered mine a week ago! I do still love my choice - which you will just have to be patient and see when it lands in your mailbox! - but now looking at some of the runners up, I'm getting a little greedy and wondering if I like them more!

Alas, they are ordered, and these were the finalists...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I can't wait to see which one you picked! They're all so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

The one with the stamps is the best , in my opinion, it represents the christmas "spirit".
Girls like birds too could be a alternative name for the blog.
Pab.