And Next: Burlington, VT

The last day of the trip to Vermont was spent in Burlington, putzing around to shops, cafes, and design stores.


Burlington is a wonderful little place, and in about 6 hours a lot happened in my mind and in my heart. Maybe more on the heart stuff later, but for now, just take a look at the town. It is so colorful, so bright, so... (bare with me) free. Everyone is different yet blends in. It kind of has the same vibe of downtown Seattle.

While having brunch in a little cafe I browsed the Design Sponge city guide for Burlington and it was a wonderful start. As you can see there are some commercial stores but then many locally-owned entrepreneurs as well.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to teach me your photog ways!

AND...I'm awarding you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your inspiring and lovely blog! This award is passed on from blogger to blogger. I received the award from someone, and I'm passing the award to you. Part of this award is to write seven things about yourself (in your blog post) and pass this award to 15ish other recently discovered blogs you think deserve this award too.

You can see my post and the link for the award here: http://www.inthetweeds.com/2011/01/14/blog-love-awww-shucks/

BeCarChic said...

How did I not know you had a blog? Please let me know if you'd ever like to guest post for my blog! :)