Three Month Photo Shoot

You might remember Elise from when she had just joined us back in May. Cute as can be, tons and tons of hair, and making mom and dad so happy.

(You probably also remember the incredibly cute new house she was about to move in to!)

I visited E and her mom and dad a few weeks ago. I just love her – it was funny because I knew that I did from pictures, but then when I saw her and smelled her and held her… it was love. We laughed, we cried, we pooped, we cleaned the poop, we stared at the fan (who she has a daily stare-down with). We had quite a few days together.

Oh yeah, and mom and dad were fun to hang out with too;).

Mom and I went for a wonderful pedicure, and we both decided that our feet, in fact, were perfect afterward. Now, our feet were perfect mostly because of the spa's apparently-famous 60 Minute Pedi. Now you're saying, 60 minutes?! Yes. Sixty. One hour. Two half hours. I loved every minute of it, and it was a great birthday present for me - but put the two most impatient girls in a spa where there's one technician, and it creates quite a scene. We laughed about it the rest of the weekend!

Now Elise is so cute that people often stop in public and look and coo at her and want to ask questions. While mom and dad were doing groceries in Wal-Mart, I was walking Elise up and down the isles. It gave them a little time to do some super fast shopping and focus, and let's be honest - it gave me more Elise time!

So we had a little party, her in her stroller, me walking back and forth in the meat section, and we just watched as the world went by.

I can't wait to go back and see what she looks like, what she's doing, what fun things she has found to stare at, and how her little personality has grown in a few months. For now, a few photos – maybe more in the future but I worked up these few for fun first.


Mom and Elise outside a great little cafe in downtown St. Louis where we ate lunch outside.


How funny is Elise just hanging out on dad's shoulders? She looks so tiny!


Oh, Annie. She's such a good dog and has taken really well to having someone else be the baby in the house! Here she is hanging out in Elise's room. (Shh! She's not supposed to be in there!)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

E is SO CUTE! And your pics are incredible! Yay for babies!